The Airzone Giai Air Purifier uses Hepa filter technology and Optional ozone to purify the air in Homes, Offices, Waiting Rooms, Dispatch and Call Centres, Boardrooms and Doctors Surgeries.
Four layers of HEPA filters take out particles from the air including pollen and dust up to .0001 mm. Prevent cross-contamination of airborne diseases such as flu and tuberculosis in the office or home.
The Ozone function enables deodorisation of smoke and other smells which makes it suitable for Smoking rooms or areas. The Airzone Giai Air Purifier will cover an office area of 80 square metres
- Negative ion and ozone two function
- Highly efficient filtrate net for filtering dust, hair etc
- Removes smoke odours in the room or from clothing, furnishings and carpets
- Kills bacteria, germs, viruses which are harmful to breathe, neutralising and removing microorganisms from the air and surface
- Discourages dust mites, pet dander & cockroaches by killing the bacteria
- Enriches the air with oxygen and a healthy negative ion to improve the indoor air quality improving health and alertness
The Airzone Giai Can Help To Prevent Coronavirus Transmission Between People and is also used for general air purification. Air inside the average home is more polluted than outside. Allergic reactions now constitute the single greatest source of illness in Western society.
Your Home, Office or Work Place May Be Making You Sick! The EPA (Environment Protection Agency) has rated indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- According to Mayo Clinic researchers, 37 million Americans suffer from sinusitis caused by fungal infection linked with bad indoor air.
- According to the American College of Allergists, almost 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.
- According to a recent survey, fifty per cent of all American homes have mould in them and asthma attack has increased by 300% in the last 20 years.
Many businesses are concerned about the state of the air in the offices and the health of their workers. Sicknesses such as flu or TB can be transmitted in the air from one desk to another resulting in absenteeism. Also, it stands to reason that hospital wards or doctors’ waiting rooms and surgeries also worry about air purification. In laboratories and some types of factories, a microorganism free air is absolutely vital.
In the air in the home or office contaminants can originate from:
- Clothing: Outdoor pollutants (pollens, oils from smoke, gases, allergens and odours) attach themselves to our clothing. Once indoors, clothing releases the allergens, gases and odours in the air.
- Furnishings: That “new smell” from new carpeting, drapes furniture and upholstery is actually chemical fumes, noxious gases and odours.
- Construction materials: Paint plywood and particleboard (from cabinets, furniture, and panelling) also emits chemical, noxious gases and odours.
- Home cleaning products: Furniture polishes, ammonia and other cleaning products produce chemical vapours and harsh fumes.
- Heating and cooling systems: Since it gathers dust and moisture, ductwork is a natural breeding ground for mould, mould spores, bacteria and dust mites. What’s worse, ductwork helps distribute these indoor pollutants throughout the building.
- Call centre
- Pub and restaurant seating/dining areas
- Hotel lounge and lobby
- Doctors’ waiting room
- School Reception
- Four-layer filter, filtering less than 0.0001mm
- Adjustable airflow
- Interval timer 1, 2, 4 & 8 Hours
- Ozone output: 500mg/hr
- Remote control
- Product name: Airzone Air Giai
- Model GL-2108
- Wind Flow (M3/min) Standard 2.2; Enhance: 2.6;
- Accelerate: 3.2
- Ozone output 500mg/h ion output 8*106pcs/cm3
- Effective Area 80m2
- Timing 1H 2H 4H 8H
- Colour Milk white
- Voltage AC220V/50Hz
- Power 50W
- Net weight 3.34kg
- Dimensions 420x310x121mm